Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today Jan 30th

Hi there... Today was less painful...physically and emotionally. Mark's pain level was at 10 yesterday he said and today an 8. Which I was happy to hear. The surgeon came in this afternoon to check on Mark. We really like him. My brain is sorta shot so I can't think of what to write. But Mark is healing and so far no complications...and he sat up twice in a chair. Small steps... And tomorrow they may have him walk a bit.
Thanks for thinking of Mark and keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news, I am so glad things are coming along nicely. I know it can be crazy sometimes but you must know how many thousands of people are praying for you and passing good thoughts your way. I love you all so very much and if there is ANYTHING I can do, don't hesitate to call me. Keep up the positive attitudes. I will talk to you soon. Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to see you awake and smiling (evening if you are faking it!!) We love you and are thinking about you everyday. Keep up the good spirits. L & J