Monday, January 28, 2008

Tick ... Tock ... Tick ... Tock

In just a few hours, Jenna and I will be getting up to go to the hospital. Yes we are a little nervous. I just feel bad for everyone that is going to be sitting around the hospital waiting for me. How boring is that!

Yesterday my parents came into town. On the way home from the airport we did a drive by of the hospital to make sure they knew where they were going. Today we went to the mall and I got a bunch of magazines for this next week. After that we took a little trip down to the San Fernando Mission. I've been frequenting the mission since I came out of the hospital this last time. It is a very nice place to go pray and get yourself centered.

Tomorrow, Jenna will be updating the blog as the day goes on. We found a cool way to do it through our cellphones! I will try to update it also as soon as I can.

I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers. I really mean that! It is very nice to know there are so many people out there who care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark, Jenna, Baby, & all of your family-

I want you all to know that I have been finding myself sending up prayers for you on numerous occasions throughout the day. I also have been praying that God guides the hands of your doctor while he is operating. God is powerful and we just need to trust in Him during this time.

I know that you haven't heard from me for about 25 years, but know that I am thinking about you and your whole family right now.

I can't wait to hear some GOOD NEWS!!!

RoDawna