Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan 31rst Flippin Britany

let's just note and move on...
Ok first of all I had to park at the beach cuz the parking lot was full due to the zoo here cuz of britany spears. Enough said about that poor woman although if she wants a real problem Mark would be happy to trade with her.
today mark looks SOOOO much better. Bit of color back in his pale complexion (oh sorry he likes to be called fair not pale...my bad :)
the pain is under control now too. Pain is at a 2 today which makes me sleep better tonight. Of course he can't move around well but he did get in and out of a chair all by himself. Isn't it amazing how the human body heals? So today he is chillin, healin, and I am enjoyin one too many snookie cookies (thx much). :)
so day three seems to have taken mark to better spot and he isn't climbin the wall in pain. I just can't til he can come home. Hospitals are no fun ....i really don't know how cole and lisa work at them. but modern medicine is truly amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to funny about Brit. So sorry its crazy there. I am so glad to hear that Mark is doing better. I am a nervous wreck with this fundraiser coming up, I hope Mark will be proud of what all is taking place. I pray daily for you all to keep having the positive attitudes and strength that you show us everyday. I love you all so very much. Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Mark,
You are in my prayers with the wish of good health. Your strength is amazing. I hope they gave you happy juice. Can not wait to see you again soon.
Love , Deborah Callaway