Thursday, January 24, 2008

Keep The Faith Fundraiser

My sister Heather has spent some serious hours putting together a fundraiser for me where my family lives in Sierra Vista, Arizona. She has worked so hard for what looks like quite an event. It seems like almost every day I hear about someone new who has gone out of their way to help us. Of course my sister is such a go getter. Even The Mayor of Sierra Vista knows who we are! I just would like all of you in Sierra Vista to know how much we appreciate your support. It really means a lot to us. I have asked Heather to write a little about the fund raiser. I am sure everyone reading this will be as amazed as I am at all the things she has going on here. Thank you so much Heather!

Ok, The name of this fundraiser is Keep the Faith Fundraiser. It is going to be held at the Pueblo Del Sol Country Club on Feb. 2,2008. It starts at 4pm and goes till 9pm. We have DJs coming in at 6pm and before they get there SFC (Sargent First Class) Amy Morgan will be performing on the piano. We have lots of items to be raffled off as well as a 50/50 raffle and door prizes. We will be having a BBQ for the guests. Some of the items for raffle include Movie passes, dinner passes, golf passes, gift baskets from varies businesses in the area. We also have paintings and other pricey items for a silent auction. Its going to be a great night. We also got a Lutheran Organization called Thivent to match funds from the fundraiser. There have been numerous donations given from people who are unable to attend. The Mayor of Sierra Vista gave a substantial donation as well as many others in the community.


This is Lucky who is holding
a couple of tickets to the fundraiser.
Heather said they have already
sold around 80 or so tickets!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really Mark, there is no need to thank me. You are my brother and I love you so very much. I would do ANYTHING for you!!! This is the least I can do and I love doing it. Have a great and positive day ok.
YOU ARE A MIRACLE waiting in the wings. Heather