Monday, March 17, 2008

World Wide Release

Finally after years of loosing this video, finding it again, loosing it, and finally finding it one more time, we are having a World Premiere!

Many years ago, before there was YouTube, Jeremy Becker and I made a video for a contest we were having at work. We shot this in a couple of hours at my apartment and then cut it at work the next day. Maybe sometime I will put on the behind the scenes reel we have of getting the sound effects. But for now you can see this wonderful piece of Art. A real treasure! I hope you aren't too offended by poo humor. If you think you can handle it, just click on the link below. Remember, laughter helps the healing!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the bestlaugh I have had in a long time, and I will recommend this video to all my firends. Thanks for remaining the real you even through all the difficulties you are having at this time.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I laughed as much as I did the first time I saw this! Maybe you and Jeremy should make another funny video....

Love,
Diane

Anonymous said...

OMG, Im laughing so hard. Jay is taking this to post tomorrow to show the guys. I love you so much. Thanks for posting. Love Sissy