Sunday, February 3, 2008

Yeah!!!

I've never been so excited about this before but I just (in order to not offend anyone, please pick your own term) ...

backfired
baked a breeze biscuits
baked brownies
blew ass
blew a gasket
blew the sparkplugs
boom-boom
broke the seam
broke wind
busted a grumpy
busted ass
butt yodeled
cleft a boofer
cracked ass
cracked the ripper
crop dusted
cut a gasser
cut a melon
cut one
cut the cheese
droped a fart
erupted one
executed one
fluttered the sheets
let Fred out
let one
let one rip
let wind fly
made a bingo
made a stink
passed gas
piffled
played the butt trumpet
pooted
pop off
rip ass
rip one
rip the canvas
roared from the rear
shoot the breeze
sunk my battleship
sneezed in one's pants
split the seam
started a Harley
started the engine
step on a duck
step on a frog
stomped on the barking spider
stripped a gear
supplied it
tainted ripper
tooted
vented

YEAH!!! The tube can finally come out. Ok ... No more talking about this kind of private stuff. It's not like I want the whole world to know. I'm shy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jenna are sooo funny!! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hate to tell Jenna this, but, with only part of a pancreas, the daily passage of gas is likely to increase and stay that way! Since Scott's Whipple, he has enough gas for the entire State of Maine!

Sorry Jenna and Mark., but I have to say...
GO NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. AFTER ALL, I HAVE KNOWN YOU SINCE YOU WERE BORN AND YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOOD AT IT. BE SURE TO UPDATE US WHEN THE TUBE ACTUALLY COMES OUT. IT MAY BE RAINING BUT THIS IS A DAY TO CELEBRATE. SEE YOU IN ABOUT 3 HOURS.

LOVE, MOM & DAD

Anonymous said...

SON, I CAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU USED TO COME UP BEHIND YOUR SISTERS, JUMP INTO THE AIR, FLIP AROUND AND LET THEM HAVE IT. THEY NATURALLY FELL ON THE FLOOR GAGGING. I'M SURE NOW THEY ARE HAPPY FOR YOU WITHOUT HAVING TO BE ON THE RECEIVING END.

LOVE, DAD

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! Good job Mark.LOL Im am so glad things are coming along. I love you very much and I hope you have a great day. Take care of yourself and keep up the good work with the poofing. Enjoy game day! Love, Heather