Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Just A Little Update

I'm still here in the hospital!! I should be going home tomorrow. Some crazy things have been going on here. I've made two room changes in the last two days. One change was due to a guy they placed in my room. He kicked a nurse in the face! I asked to be moved. Then they found I have a bacteria called 'C-Dif' and they put me in a private room. I got it from the antibiotics killing a good natural bacteria that fights this c-dif.

Its hard to type on my phone so I will write a longer update when I have a laptop in front of me or when I am finally home. I'm doing great though. Today is my first day of solid foods. Very exciting although I have to take it real slow. Thanks again for all of everyone's support. It has helped make this bareable. Until next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like I should have stayed around long enough to take care of that new "room mate". I could have handled him like the candy man. Glad they got you a new room, and then a private room. Sorry you had to get an infection to get a private room.
Glad things are moving ahead and you are doing so good. Keep us updated.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark & Jenna! This is a very comprehensive blog... I just got finished reading the whole thing!You two appear to be dealing with all this really well, and you have a great support system too!

Jeff and I have been thinking good thoughts for all of you since we first heard, I'm so glad your "treatments" are going well.

All the best! Melissa

Anonymous said...

Realllly hope you are able to go home tomorrow!!! I think that will be the best medicine of all. I am getting ready to go watch Johnathan :-)

Take care and keep up the positive outlook!

Love you,

Diane

Anonymous said...

WOW, crazy hospital Springer style. I am so glad to hear that you may be going home Wed. I love you very much and I will talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

F*ck'n A that's one helluva roomate!!! Did you see the kick? Maybe he got pissed cause he saw them checking your temperature "the old fashion way" and he wanted the same treatment. hahahahaha Glad to see you may be out of there. take care