Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Long Time No See

Hey all, it has been quite some time since we have posted anything on this blog. But then I guess you know that. It seems as though nothing is progressing as far as the transplant goes and life is going on as usual. There just hasn't been much to say.

But now we have just done the Relay For Life this last weekend. It went great. I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who donated money to the cause and also a big THANK YOU to everyone who came out to walk. Thanks to all of you Jenna and I raised a little over $1300 to contribute to our team! WOW!!! The whole thing was a huge blowout. Is that the right word? I don't mean the type of blowout in your underwear, but the kind where lots of people show up and have a good time.

So again ... THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy the "Relay For Life" went well. I am also happy to see something new on your blog. Several people have told me recently that they check your BLOG regularly to see how you are doing. I'm sure they were glad to see an update. Many, many people care deeply about you, Jenna and Jonathan. Even when there is nothing new to report they just want to know how "you" are doing. You remain in lots of prayers going out for you and your family. Thanks for keeping us informed, even when there isn't much new to say. We love you.