Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Scan Results

Mark picked up his CT Scan results when he was that hospital doing his lab work this morning. The radiologist results note "no change in size". Existing tumors have not gotten smaller. But there are no new tumors either. Status quo. But at least now we can breath since we have the results. We decided last night as we lay awake that we hate the scans. Its like the anticipation of ---- crap we have a scan next week---- which is annoying and then the actual scan sucks too (the fasting, the drinking the barium and then when they do the scan it makes your body feel all weird (I believe that is the human microwave-effect). And then waiting for the results. Ahhhhhhhhh! It tests ones nerves.

2 comments:

Missy3164 said...

Hello. My name is Melissa. I too have NETS. Primary was removed years ago. However, it spread to my liver prior to its removal. I am on the transplant list here in Ftw., TX. Unfortunately, my MELD score is a 16 because I am relatively well. For some strange reason, they want me to be sicker before they will transplant me. I would think that I would recover better since I am well than if I were sick. You are the only other person I have seen who is attempting transplant for cure.

Mark Andrews said...

I think you and I could probably chat about a few things! Are you on Facebook? That's my new obsession. Either way, my email is fxshot@gmail.com. Please feel free to send me an email.

Mark