Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Final Day Of Evaluation

Well today is the second and last day of the liver eval. We have a psyc, social and cardio evaluations to do today. It shouldn't be too bad. Jenna has dropped me off at the building we are starting at because my feet are killing me. I have a hand and foot syndrome from the Nexavar pills that is driving me crazy. It is very difficult to walk and is getting more difficult to use my hands. I hope this goes away quickly. I stopped taking the nexavar yesterday morning but it is still worse today. Once it has cleared up we will start the pill again but at a lowe dose. After we get home I am just going to put my feet up and relax a little. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that they don't think I'm crazy at my psyc evaluation. Here comes Jenna, gotta go.

No comments: